Hearing Loss Association of America (HLAA) Sun City Center Chapter
Secretary – 2020
- Works alongside the Chapter Steering Committee by providing minutes for the called meetings of the Steering Committee, when scheduled.
Purpose of the Position:
- Provide written documentations of each Chapter Steering Committee meeting.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Record the proceeding of Steering Committee meetings when scheduled, so that there can be no question as to what action was taken. Email minutes/prepared copies for distribution.
- Have on hand at each meeting the following items:
- Chapter Bylaws
- Previous Steering Committee Minutes
- A list of Steering Committee Members, if requested
- Flyers or Agenda of Meetings
- Assist Leader and Treasurer in preparation of agenda for meetings
- Attend all Steering Meetings when scheduled
- Able to read, hear and attend our meetings
- Have access to a computer, email and telephone
- Be flexible, mobile and dependable
- Minimum of 4 hours per month based on participating in meetings and preparation and distribution of minutes
- Meet/Greet HLAA Steering Committee Leaders
- Review HLAA materials including bylaws
- Additional information and guidance by Leader of Steering Committee
Contact Sun City Center directly for more info about this position or to verify it is still available:
More opportunities can be found on our Volunteer Page